How to Pass the Time While Your Vehicle is Serviced
While we pride ourselves on the quality of service as well as the accommodations for our customers in our lounge area, we understand that spending a chunk of your day in the shop while your car is getting worked on isn’t always the most fun you could ever have. It’s just a necessary part of car ownership. So it goes! There are ways you can make your waiting experience more enjoyable, though, so we want to go over how to pass the time while your vehicle is serviced.
Activities to Do While Your Car is in the Shop
Time is the most valuable asset we have, and if you need to spend some of it in the shop, you can make use of it wisely, or at least make it entertaining!
- Catch up on emails and social media.
- Read that long news article online that you’ve put off for a few days.
- Enjoy the programming on TV.
- If there’s a game on, join your fellow customers in cheering for one of the teams.
- Play games on your phone with your friends.
- Catch up on the book you’re reading.
- Bring your earbuds and watch some funny YouTube videos.
- Browse the inventory of vehicles available on the lot, because maybe it is time for an upgrade.
These are just a few examples, of course. As long as you enjoy yourself while still being courteous to the shop and to other customers, make this time truly yours! When you come to Image Auto Sales for service, we will work hard to get you in and out as soon as possible, because we know that even though you can pass the time with some of those activities, you likely just want to get on with your day. So, if you’re in the Salt Lake City area and it’s time for some vehicle maintenance, Image Auto Sales is your place!